Manage Organization Performance - Tome 1: Managing Strategy
A complete course to learn how to develop, plan and manage your organization strategy
Welcome to the course "Manage Organization Performance - Tome 1: Managing Strategy"
This course is part of series of 3 tomes:
- Tome 1: Managing Strategy
- Tome 2: Managing Operations
- Tome 3: Managing Contributors
Nevertheless each tome is self contained and can be taken separately.
In this tome 1:
We will learn how to structure a complete strategic framework for your organization. This includes:
- Understand Performance Management
- Develop Vision Statement
- Develop Mission Statement
- Develop an Ambition Statement
- Identify Measures of Success
- Develop Growth Hypothesis
- Develop Strategic Themes
- Merge Strategic Themes into a comprehensive Strategy Map
- Explain the Strategy Map with a complete Balanced Scorecard
- Develop a Strategic Plan using the Balanced Scorecard framework
- Launch Initiatives to meet goals
- Create Budget(s)
- Agree on a meeting cycle for tracking and reviewing the strategy
This course is quite advanced and if you have no business background it might be quite difficult to follow.
It will provide a complete and easy to implement framework for managers, entrepreneurs or consultants involved in strategic planning and monitoring.
Laurent Timmermans is the founder and Managing Director of ATHENASIA Consulting Limited based in Hong Kong since 2012.
With his team he is helping people to start and grow their business through a range of solutions including:
- Business plan development,
- Company setup and maintenance (in Hong Kong)
- Pre- IPO services
More on: athenasia.com
Through this company, he is managing a team of 10 professionals and he has been involved in many consulting projects mainly in the area of business planning from small startup up to to pre-IPO businesses (his biggest plan was for a Chinese company with RMB1.5 Billion turnover looking for IPO).
He is also a part time lecturer at university (in Hong Kong) teaching Management and organisational behavior subjects.
Prior opening his company, Laurent worked in management consulting in the area of performance improvement and learning and development.
He earned 2 master degrees in management sciences and work sciences from top European Universities and can communicate with you in French, English, Portuguese or Spanish.
More about me on Linked in: hk.linkedin.com/in/laurenttimmermans/